Maximum Donation £1

If you like the erotic stories I have written, please make a donation. It is only £1 (about $1.50), and it will help fund my ability to continue writing. Thank you in advance to anyone who contributes.


Saturday 16 April 2011

Double Teamed by my Man and his Car

I've had some bizarre sexual experiences in my short lifetime but this was one of the most pleasurable by far.  Where I come from, everyone drives stick, including me it would seem - even though I don't have a licence.  My man and I had parked up late at night in a local park, looking for bit of quick dirty sex; but finding positions, as anyone who has ever had sex in a car can testify, can be difficult.  John was in the front passenger seat, sitting sideways, with one foot in the driver side well and the other awkwardly stretched between the two seats.  I put my arms around his neck to support myself, and then lowered my pussy onto his more than eager cock.  Things were going great, with me sliding myself slowly up and down on his shaft, but then as our passion increased I started to feel the gear stick jabbing me in the lower back and ass cheeks.  It got so irritating that I had to stop, much to John's dismay.  He asked me what was wrong, so I explained that the gear stick was spoiling my rhythm and was going to leave me bruised and battered.  It was then that I seen that look on his face - the one that says, I've got something in mind, and I'd like you to try it.

It wasn't hard to figure out what John wanted to do, and I was willing to give it a go.  After all, it would be much better to have the gear stick jabbing me somewhere where I'd like it.  With that in mind I grabbed the lube that we had brought, and using two fingers, started working a generous amount into and around my little pink asshole, along with smothering the gear stick from tip to base.  John slid forward on the chair until his balls were resting against the shaft of the gear stick, then, lifting me up until only the head of his cock remained in my pussy, he positioned my ass over the tip of our improvised dildo.  As he slowly lowered me onto it, I could feel the cold unrelenting steal begin to penetrate my swollen bud.  I had never had anything so hard inserted into my ass, and at first I didn't think I was going to be able to take it.  But being a seasoned little anal whore, it wasn't long before the first inch of the gear stick was stretching my shithole, while at the same time John's stiff cock was finding its home again, deep in my pussy.



I allowed myself time to get comfortable, remaining perched on the gear stick, and then I began to ease further down, allowing the shaft to work its way deeper into my waiting bowels.  John's cock was now practically parallel to the steel rod that was now firmly plugging my asshole, and it allowed him to lift me up and down in smooth long strokes on the two hard poles.  The feeling of being fucked by my boyfriend and having a gear stick ream my arsehole at the same time was amazing.  John was sucking one of my nipples while pulling the other hard, causing me to let out yelps of pleasure.  The louder I moaned and groaned, the harder he would pull and suck; causing me to push back from him and impale my ass deeper on the gearstick.  Obviously feeling that I was not being suitably violated, John let go of my nipple and shifted his concentration to stretching my ass cheeks as wide as he could, thus causing me to slide even further down on his cock and the ever thickening gear stick shaft.  My two holes were now being pummelled like they had never been before, as John bounced me up and down at alarming speed.  By the time he was done, I feared that my asshole would be torn apart, but it wasn't long until I started to feel John's cock begin to throb in my pussy and I knew he was about to blow his load.  I grabbed his face and forced my tongue deep into his mouth.  My body started rocking back and forward, working both his cock and the gears stick in tandem.  John gripped my ass tightly and thrusted into me from below.  He fucked into me so hard that my ass nearly came of the shaft of my new found anal toy.  With one last pump into my abused pussy, John emptied his hot jizz into me, filling me up like only he can.  But he wasn't finished with me yet; with his hands still firmly gripping my ass, he lifted me off the gear stick and lowered my pussy onto it instead.  I slowly fucked that shaft until all of John's cum was running down it in huge globs.  When I had completely emptied my pussy of all of john's load, the gear stick was almost completely covered.

Satisfied, we both climbed into the back seat to get our breath back, but we hadn't been there much longer than ten minutes when I seen that sly look in John's eye again.  Without saying a word he positioned me so that I was on my knees on the back, middle seat, facing the front of the car - and of course the gear stick smothered in his cum.  He pushed my head towards it, and I knew what he wanted me to do.  So I took the gear stick in my mouth and started to suck it and lap up John's spent load.  I could feel his cock start to grow again as he pressed it against my still swollen asshole.  Then without warning he plunged it deep inside, filling my shithole  Not satisfied with one hole, John began to alternate between my cunt and ass, leaving me shaking as his length penetrated me right down to his balls.  I could feel him stiffening up behind me, which is always a sign that he is going to cum, and sure enough, he let out a loud groan of pleasure and started releasing a wad of sticky jizz into my asshole.  Before the last jets of cum could empty into my cunt, John quickly withdrew his cock from my ass and jammed it into my pussy again.  With a final thrust and a grunt, the last of John's love juices flowed into my cunt, and we both collapsed against the back of the drivers seat exhausted and sweating.  It wasn't until I thought about it later that I realised; I had taken John's cum in my mouth, ass and pussy at the same time.  Ever since then I have found new and interesting ways to improvise and make me cream my pussy, but those are stories for another time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment