Maximum Donation £1

If you like the erotic stories I have written, please make a donation. It is only £1 (about $1.50), and it will help fund my ability to continue writing. Thank you in advance to anyone who contributes.


Sunday 5 December 2010

He Pissed in my Ass

After my experience with Chris and doing anal for the first time, I was more than eager for round two.  I had been out drinking with a few friends from college when I spotted a guy giving me the eye from across the room.  He looked kind of scruffy, with a scraggly beard and clothes that looked like they could do with a good wash.  As the night wore on, this guy got closer and closer to our group, until he was practically sitting at our table.  He kept looking over at me and smiling, so being the natural flirt that I am, I flashed him one of my best back.  He seemed to take this as an open invitation to join us and plopped himself down on the empty stool directly facing me.

"Hi, my names David." He said, as if I had asked.

I was in two minds as to whether I should talk to him, or give him the cold shoulder and hope that he would piss off.  But I had sort of invited this, what with the flirty smile and all.  Plus, there wasn't much else going on that night,  I was really horny, and this guy looked like he would be a right dirty bastard in bed.  Just the way I like my men, incidentally.  With that decided I introduced myself; offering my hand for him to shake.  The night wound down and I inevitably found myself on my way back to my apartment with my new friend David in tow.  We didn't waste any time in getting down to business, and within the space of two hours we had exhausted every one of my toys, including a 10" dildo, anal beads, and a horny little rabbit that goes by the name of rampant.  David lived up to my initial expectation by cumming all over my face three times after fucking my pussy raw in as many positions as he could get me in.

It was when we got to the shower that things got a bit...different.  David had me pushed up against the wall while the hot water washed over us.  He was pumping into my pussy really roughly, almost making my legs buckle from the assault.  He pulled back too far and his cock came out, and when he tried to navigate his way back into my sopping cunt his cock kept slipping and pressing against my asshole.  Each time he muttered an apology, until I eventually got fed up and started pressing my ass back so that he knew I was more than willing to let him fuck me in my tight little anus.  It wasn't long before David got the hint and started easing his shaft into my pink sphincter.  The hot water had caused my ring to swell, so his 7" felt huge as he entered me,  and made me groan really loudly.  David took this as a sign that I was loving having my asshole filled and so he started pumping in and out of me, jack hammering my ass on his cock.   Just as I was really starting to enjoy having my innards destroyed by his pistoning cock, David suddenly stopped.

"I really need to piss." He said.

No sooner had he said it when I felt a warm sensation spreading throughout my innards.  It didn't take me long to work out what was happening; David was pissing in my asshole.  I could hear him grunting, just like men often do when they are relieving themselves, as he continued to empty the contents of his bladder into my plugged up asshole.  I didn't even know a man could piss with a hard on, but the feeling of hot urine being jetted into my anus confirmed that it was indeed possible.  David's legs were shaking and I could feel his cock pulsating inside my ass as he squeezed every last drop of piss deep into my bowels.  He pushed hard against me, forcing the full shaft of his cock into my asshole, and released the last squirt of steaming urine into me.  As soon as he was done he grabbed my hips and start fucking my ass so hard that I though I would split in two.  His breathing became laboured, and with three more hard pounding thrusts, he shot what felt like a huge load of jizz into my piss filled asshole.  As soon as David slipped his cock out of my ass a torrent of urine mixed with his cum gushed out of my used butt hole.  I'm just glad that we were in the shower at the time, or else it would have been pretty messy.

The strange thing was, that instead of being disgusted by the whole thing, I was quite turned on.  So much so  that I let David fuck my ass again that night while I rammed a dildo into my cunt until I squirted all over the bed.

5 comments: