Maximum Donation £1

If you like the erotic stories I have written, please make a donation. It is only £1 (about $1.50), and it will help fund my ability to continue writing. Thank you in advance to anyone who contributes.


Monday 18 April 2011

Craigslist kink and bdsm Forum

The Craigslist kink and bdsm Forum; like the name suggests, is a place for those of us who enjoy a bit of kink and bdsm, to get together and discuss our fantasies, personal kinks, and real life adventures. I frequent quite a lot of internet forums, and I often find that the regulars are rude, elitest, and unwelcoming. However, the Craigslist kink and bdsm Forum is not like that at all. The rules are simple - sign up, discuss anything related to kink and bdsm - but don't ask for hookups. I just posted a topic on there about a fantasy I have been thinking about fulfilling recently, and the feedback I got was amazing. Basically, my fantasy involved my boyfriend taking me from behind while plunging my head under the water of a full bath. the regulars on the Craigslist, kink and bdsm Forum, were quick to point out the possible hazards of engaging in such a dangerous game, and caused me to rethink my drowning fantasy.

Whether you are curious about kink and bdsm, are considering acting out a personal kink or bdsm fantasy, or you are a seasoned practioner of kink and bdsm, this forum is a great place to meet like minded people. You will need a Craiglist handle in order to participate, but it is well worth signing up for. I'm VickieRichards over there, and I hope to be chatting with you all soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment