Maximum Donation £1

If you like the erotic stories I have written, please make a donation. It is only £1 (about $1.50), and it will help fund my ability to continue writing. Thank you in advance to anyone who contributes.


Saturday 26 June 2010

Ask Vickie - Can You Strip?

I'm not exactly sure what this person was asking.  Were they asking do I know how to strip, or asking me will I strip?  I have stripped in the past; and on demand too.  When I was a webcam model I stripped quite a few times, every day.  The most interesting request I ever had was from a couple who wanted me to strip, and then try on different clothes so they could judge which outfit would look best on the lady.

The whole time they were watching me they were performing mutual masturbation.  When the guy was ready to cum, his girlfriend laid all her clothes from the wardrobe on the bed, and her boyfriend shot his load all over them.  Then they both lay down and preceded to rub the cum smeared clothes all over each other while they rolled around on the bed.  It wasn't long before the boyfriend had managed to get an erection again, and the happy couple were fucking furiously in a sea of lingerie, dresses, skirts and tops.

If you would to ask me a question, just go to the "Ask Vickie" form link at the top of the page, fill in the information, and click submit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment